doc. Ing. Dana DVOŘÁKOVÁ, Ph.D.
Department of Financial Accounting & Auditing
- (2008) Associate professor, University of Economics, Prague
- (2005) Doctoral degree Ph.D./CSc., University of Economics, Prague
- (1988) Master degree Ph.D./CSc., University of Economics, Prague
- 1988 – now: University of Economics, Prague, senior lecturer / associate professor / professor …
- Accounting in Agriculture
- Environmental accounting
Teaching in courses
- 1FU201 Accounting I.
- 1FU212 Financial Reporting under IFRS
- 1FU303 Accounting in Agriculture
- 1FU407 Financial Accounting – Minor
- 1FU440 Accounting for Business Combinations and Other Ownership Transactions
- Cooperation on the translation of IFRS into Czech language