Ing. Michal SVOBODA, Ph.D.
- (2013) Doctoral degree Ph.D., University of Economics, Prague
- (2008) Master degree, Faculty of Finance and Accounting, University of Economics, Prague
- 2013 – now: University of Economics, Prague, senior lecturer
- 2007 – now: Ministry of Finance of the Czech Republic, head of department of Governmental Accounting Methodological Support, public sector accounting consultant
- Consultant, advisor and lecturer for public sector accounting
- Implementation of International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS)
- Public sector accounting in the Czech Republic
- Municipalities´ financial health ranking and rating
- Other research fields: Impact of lower requirements on financial reporting on the quality of financial statements, Availability of financial statements of nonprofit organisations, Consolidated financial statements in the public sector.
Teaching in courses
- Member of the Public Sector Committee, Chamber of Auditors of the Czech Republic